BITS Admission 2017 – BITSAT Application Form / Notification / Exam Date 2017 available at www.bitsadmission.com:
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science declares the notification of BITS Admission 2017, BITSAT Application Form, Notification, Exam Date 2017 on the official site at www.bitsadmission.com. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science conduct the admission test for the students who want to get admission this institute. The Institute conduct the examination on the 14th May to 28th May 2017. There were approximately more than two lakh students appeared in this consideration in all over India.
BITS Admission 2017:
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science is commonly known as the BITS. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science conduct the Admission test every year which commonly referred to as the BITSAT. The BITS has a legacy of producing world class engineering and entrepreneurs. The Institute has provided the country with the best of technical minds and has contributed in the growth of MNCs in multimedia. The BITS is deemed university and registered with UGC. The BITS Campus located in Pilani, Hyderabad, and Goa.
BITSAT Application Form:
The application form available from the official site at www.bitsadmission.com on the 8th January 2017 to 8th March 2017. The BITS conduct the Admission Test 2017 which is known as the BITSAT 2017. The BITS do this admission test for the various engineering courses like Computer Science, Civil, Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Electronics and Communications and Biotechnology. The BITS conduct the online exam. This exam conducts by the BITS Pilani Institute. It is national level engineering entrance exam conducted across a total around 51 review cities in India and Dubai.
BITS 2017 Admission:
- Name of the Institute: Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
- Exam Name: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2017 (BITSAT 2017)
- BITS Exam Date: 14th May to 28th May 2017
- Offered Courses: Engineering Courses
- Exam Conducted by BITS Pilani Institute
BITS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who get admission in the BITS they must complete 12th examination from the recognized board with physics, chemistry and Mathematics and English.
- Candidates must get minimum 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects in 12th And candidates must get least 60% marks in each these topics individually.
- Candidates who have passed the 12th examination in the year 2017 and 2015 only they are eligible to appear in the online test. If the candidates gave in the year 2014, they would not allow in the examination.
BITSAT Syllabus 2017:
The BITSAT 2017 covers the syllabus of the 11th and 12th class of the NCERT. The BITS contains the subject wise topics like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Proficiency and Logical reasoning.
BITS 2017 Important Dates:
- Online Application forms available on 8th January 2017
- Last date of online application form: 8th March 2017
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates: 10th march 2017
- Declaring the Test Dates: 21st March to 10th April 2017
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instruction: from 6th April 2017
- BITSAT Online Test: 14th May to 28th May 2017
- BITSAT online test for selected candidates: 26th May 2017
- Start the admission process: 20th May to 30th June 2017
- Admit List and Wait for list announcement: 1st July 2017
Admission Office, BITS, Pilani – 333 031, Rajasthan India.
Official site: www.bitsadmission.com