IIT JAM 2017 Application Form, Syllabus, Dates, Result available on www.iitm.ac.in:
- 1 IIT JAM 2017 Application Form, Syllabus, Dates, Result available on www.iitm.ac.in:
- 2 IIT JAM 2017 – www.iitm.ac.in:
- 3 IIT JAM 2017 Application Form:
- 4 IIT JAM 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 Important dates of the IIT JAM 2017:
- 6 IIT JAM Application Fee:
- 7 IIT JAM 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 8 How to apply for IIT JAM 2017?
- 9 Related
The Indian Institute of Technology has been declare the notification of the IIT JAM 2017 Application Form, Syllabus, Dates and Exam Result on the official site www.iitm.ac.in. The Indian Institute of Technology is going to conduct the Joint Admission Test for the admissions in the M.Sc., M.Sc. Ph.D., M.Tech, and another post at the IIT. The JAM exam has been conducting every by the IIT. So the interested candidates who want to give this exam they can apply online at the official site.
IIT JAM 2017 – www.iitm.ac.in:
The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) Is conduct by the Indian Institute of Technology. The IIT JAM examination generally held in February month of every exam. This is the national level test. The main purpose of this examination to get admission in well-known and reputed institutions. This is the computer-based examination, and it is conducted by the IIT Madras. So the candidates if they want to get more detail about the examination they can visit the official site of the IIT at www.iitm.ac.in.
- Name of the Organization: The Institute of Technology
- Name of the Examination: Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.
IIT JAM 2017 Application Form:
The IIT JAM 2017 Application for will be available soon at the official site. The interested candidates fill the application form through online mode. The JAM 2017 Application Form available online at the first week of the September 2017. Candidates submit their application form before the last date of submission.
IIT JAM 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
If the candidates who want to applied for this post, they must complete their Bachelor’s Degree in science field from the recognized university or institutions. The applied candidates who are comes from the general category or OBC category they complete their graduation with minimum 50% and the candidates who come from the reserved category candidates they complete their graduation with minimum 45% marks.
Important dates of the IIT JAM 2017:
- Starting date of Application Form filling process: 2nd September 2017
- Last date of submitting the application form: 14th October 2017
- Last date of submitting the Application Fee: 10th October 2017
- Examination date of IIT JAM 2017: 7th February 2017
- Result date of IIT JAM 2017: 23rd March 2017
IIT JAM Application Fee:
- For One Test Paper
The candidates who come from the general category they have to pay the application fee Rs.1500/-. And the female / SC / ST / PWD category candidates have to pay Rs.750/-.
- For Two Test Paper
The candidates who come from the general category they have to pay Rs.2100/-. And the female / C / ST / PWD category candidates have to application fee Rs.1050/-.
IIT JAM 2017 Exam Pattern:
For the JAM 2017 total 7 test paper will be conducted. All the papers contain the objective type questions with three different type question pattern. Section A contain 30 questions. Section B contains ten questions. And Section C contain 20 questions. The exam paper only in The English language. There is no negative marking in the Section B and C.
How to apply for IIT JAM 2017?
- First, visit the official site iitm.ac.in.
- Then click on apply online button.
- After that fill the application form with all correct details.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then make a payment and click on submit button.
- Download the IIT JAM Application form and take a print out for the further use.
Official site: www.iitm.ac.in