MHT CET 2017 Medical Exam Dates Download Application Form at www.dmer.org:
Here the notification is available for the MHT CET 2017 Medical Exam dates and application form on to the official site www.dmer.org. The MHT CET examination conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER). The MHT CET is the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, which is being carried out for the students to get admissions in the various courses such as MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BDS, BPATH, BASLP, BOTh, BP&O and BSC Nursing. So the students who are interested they can apply at online on the official site at www.dmer.org.
MHT CET 2017:
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, which is commonly known as MHT CET. The MHT CET conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research. For this examination, students can get admissions in the various medical courses. So the interested candidates apply before the last date on to the official site. Here the application form, eligibility criteria, and important dates are available in this article.
Candidates get more about the MHT CET 2017 shown at below.
- Name of the Organization: Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)
- Name of the Examination: MHT CET 2017
- Exam Level: This is State Level examination.
- Exam Stream: This is Medical Entrance Examination.
MHT CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have to complete their 12th class with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and have an Indian Nationality. Open Category candidates must complete their 12th class with the 50% and candidates who come from the reserved category they complete their 12th class with minimum 45%.
MHT CET 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting date of MHT CET 2017 Application Form submission: 1st March 2017
- Last date of applying the MHT CET 2017 application form: 22nd March 2017
- Last date of pay the application fee: 28th March 2017
- Admit Card Availability Date: 25th April 2017
- Last date of Admit Card availability: 30th April 2017
- Examination date of MHT CET 2017: 5th May 2017
- Result declaration date of MHT CET 2017: 1st June 2017
MHT CET 2017 Application Fee:
For the Open Category candidates have to pay application fee Rs.800/- + Rs.60 Bank Commission. And the reserved category candidates have to pay application fee Rs.600/- + Rs.60 Bank Commission.
MHT CET 2017 Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
The MHT CET 2017 exam paper contains the syllabus from 11th and 12th class Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The exam paper contains total 200 multiple choice questions. The total time duration contains by the exam paper will be 150 minutes. The question paper will conduct in English/ Marathi and Urdu Language.
Steps for apply MHT CET 2017:
- First candidates visit the official site www.dmer.org.
- Applicants search the link “MHT CET 2017 Registration” and click on that.
- Then upload your passport size photo and scanned signature and submit it.
- After filling the application form, candidates pay the application form SBI Bank Challan.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Official Site: www.dmer.org