SRM Medical Entrance Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Form Correction, Pattern, Dates, Result available at www.srmuniv.ac.in:
- 1 SRM Medical Entrance Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Form Correction, Pattern, Dates, Result available at www.srmuniv.ac.in:
- 2 SRM Medical Entrance:
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for the SRM Medical Entrance:
- 4 Application Fee for SRM Medical Entrance:
- 5 SRM Medical Entrance Exam Important Dates:
- 6 SRM Medical Entrance Exam Syllabus:
- 7 How to Apply SRM Medical Entrance Exam 2017?
- 8 Related
The SRM University has declared the notification of SRM Medical Entrance Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Form Correction, Patter, Dates and Result on the official site www.srmuniv.ac.in. So the candidates who are interested in this examination they apply online at the official site. The SRM University conduct this examination to get the admission at Bachelor’s and Master level degree. Now this SRM University also conducts the examination of SRM Medical Entrance Examination 2017. So the candidates fill their application form through online.
SRM Medical Entrance:
Shri Ramaswamy Memorial or it’s commonly known as SRM University. The SRM University has been taken the Joint Entrance examination of SRMJEE every year. This entrance exam conducted for the admission in undergraduate courses of MBBS and BDS. This university has been ranked number four among the top ranking colleges in South India and number one private engineering university across India.
To get more detail about the SRM Medical Entrance Examination 2017 shown at below.
Name of the Organization: The Shri Ramaswamy University (SRM University)
Name of the Examination: SRM Medical Entrance Exam
Exam Type: This exam conducted for Under Graduate Courses.
Eligibility Criteria for the SRM Medical Entrance:
The applied candidates should have to complete their higher secondary education with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry for MBBS/ BDS.
For B.Pharm, BOT, BASLP, BDS, B.Optom must complete their 12th class with minimum 60% of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
For the BMRS, the applicants should hold the degree from the recognized institute or universities.
Application Fee for SRM Medical Entrance:
The Applicants have to pay the application fee at Rs.900/- through online. If the candidates apply offline, they pay the application fee through demand draft from the various branches of Karur Vysya Bank, City Union Bank, Axis Bank, Indian Bank and Post Office.
SRM Medical Entrance Exam Important Dates:
Last Date of submitting the SRM Medical Application Form: March 2017
SRM Medical Entrance 2017 Offline Exam Date: April 2017
SRM Medical Entrance 2017 online Exam date: April 2017
SRM Medical Entrance 2017 Exam Result, Rank List will be declaration date: May 2017
SRM Medical Entrance Exam Syllabus:
The SRM Medical Examination syllabus is from the 11th and 12th CBSE Board, of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
How to Apply SRM Medical Entrance Exam 2017?
- First candidates visit the official site srmuniv.ac.in.
- Then on the home page search the link “SRM Medical Entrance Application Form” and click on that.
- Then fill the details carefully and attach the passport size photo and scanned signature.
- After paying application fee through Debit Card/ Credit card.
- Take a print out for the further use.
If the candidates apply offline, they can download the application form on the official site and fill the form and submit before the last date at the University.
Official Site: www.srmuniv.ac.in