Kerala PG Medical 2017 Application Form, Result, Dates, Syllabus at www.cee-kerala.gov.in:
The Commissioner of Entrance Exam has been declared the notification of the Kerala PG Medical 2017 Application Form, Kerala PG Medical Syllabus, Kerala PG Medical Dates and Kerala PG Medical Results on the official site www.cee-kerala.gov.in. This examination conduct for the all degree and diploma courses in Kerala State. For this entrance test students can get admissions in MD/ MS courses in the medical college of Kerala. So the eligible contestants may apply for this exam on the official site www.cee-kerala.gov.in.
The Kerala PG medical test conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE). So the candidates want to get admissions in the post graduate degree in MBBS courses they can give this examination. There were a large plenty of candidates applied for this examination. This is the state level examination. If candidates want to get more detail about the Kerala PG they can visit the official site www.cee-kerala.gov.in.
- Name of the Organization: Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Government of Kerala
- Name of the examination: Kerala PG Medical 2017 Entrance Exam
- Examination Type: Post Graduate Entrance Exam
- Exam Category: This is State level Exam, of Kerala.
Eligibility Criteria of Kerala PG Medical 2017:
If the candidates want applied for this examination they should be Indian citizen of Kerala State. Candidates must complete their MBBS in the recognized institutions. If the applicants come from the general, a category they must be score minimum with 50%.
Registration Fee of the Kerala PG Medical 2017:
The general / OBC categorized candidates pay the application fee up to Rs.1000/- and for the other category candidates pay the application fee up to Rs.500/-. Candidates pay the registration fee through online mode.
Kerala PG Medical 2017 Exam Pattern:
The Kerala PG Medical 2017 exam paper will contain total 150 questions and each question will be contain 4 marks. All questions are related to the Pre – Clinical and Para Clinical Subjects. The Kerala PG Medical 2017 examination conduct on the January 2017.
- Government Medical College, Kozhikode
Location: Kozhikode, Kerala
- Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Cochin Medical College and Hospital, Kalamassery
Location: Kochi, Kerala
- Government Medical College, Kottayam
Location: Aarppookkara, Kerala
- T D Medical College, Alappuzha
Location: Vandanam, Kerala
Kerala PG Medical Important Dates:
- Online Application form filling process starts on November 2016.
- Last date of submit online application form will be in December 2016
- Admit Card availability date held on December 2016.
- Exam Date: The Kerala PG Medical 2017 exam will be conduct on the month of January 2017.
- Result Date: The result will be declared on the February 2017.
Steps for applied the Kerala PG Medical 2017:
- First candidates visit the official site cee-kerala.gov.in.
- Then on the home page search the link “Kerala PG Medical 2017 Application Form” and click on that.
- Then fill all the required details and suggest it.
- Now the application fee pay through the online mode.
- Now download the form and take a print out for the further use.
Official site: www.cee-kerala.gov.in & cee.kerala.gov.in