DMRC Recruitment 2017 – 114 Assistant Manager & Junior Engineer Vacancies available at www.delhimetrorail.com:
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is releasing the recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer among the 114 number of vacant seats on the official site at www.delhimetrorail.com. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation declare this recruitment notification through the Advertise No. DMRC/ PERS/ 22/ HR/ 2017 (86). This is the best employment recruitment for the candidates to get the government sector job. Interested candidates can apply online through the official site of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
DMRC Recruitment 2017 – www.delhimetrorail.com:
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is known as the DMRC. The DMRC established on the 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956. The head office of DMRC located at New Delhi, India. The government of India ultimately authorizes the DMRC. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is involved in planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail, and high-speed rail projects in India. The Delhi Metro is the principal railway project in the world to claim carbon credits for regenerating banking and it also certified by the United Nations as the first metro rails and rail-based system in the world.
DMRC Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Recently, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has declared the recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer among the 114 number od vacancies. So the candidates who want to do this government sector job the cab submit their application form on before the last date at the official site at www.delhimetrorail.com. Candidates first check their eligibility criteria for this employment.
DMRC Recruitment Details:
- Name of the Corporation: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Name of the posts: Assistant Manger and Junior Engineer
Number of vacancies: For this posts there are total 114 number of jobs available.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 27 posts
- Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecom): 15 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 54 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics): 18 posts
Job Location: In all India
Eligibility Criteria for the DMRC recruitment posts:
Age Limits: Candidates not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Assistant Manager: Candidates must complete B.E/ B.Tech in the Electrical or Signal & Telecom from the government universities with a valid GATE Score in 2015 or 2017.
- Junior Engineer: Candidates must complete Diploma three tears in Electrical or Electronics from the government institutions.
Application Fee: For the general category candidates pay Rs.400/- as an application fee and for the SC/ ST have to pay Rs.150/- as an application fee.
Selection Process: The selection process based on first than written test and group discussion. And then conduct the interview and medical examination.
- Assistant Manager: 20600/- to Rs.46500/- per month
- Junior Engineer: 13500/- to Rs.25520/- per month
- Starting date of submitting application form 26th May 2017
- Last date for submitting application form: 27th June 2017
- last date of generating of challan through a website: 27th June 2017
- last date of submitting application fee: 29th June 2017
How to Apply DMRC Recruitment 2017?
- Interested candidates first visit the official site at delhimetrorail.com.
- Then click on recruitment tab.
- Find the link “DMRC Recruitment 2017” and click that.
- Fill all necessary details and submit it.
Official site: www.delhimetrorail.com