ERDO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 11362 ERDO BTT Vacancies at www.erdoclasses.com:
The Organization for Research and Development of Education declares the recruitment notification of the ERDO Recruitment 2017 for the 11362 ERDO BTT vacancies on the official site at www.erdoclasses.com. This is the newest recruitment for the candidates who find the job as a teacher. The ERDO declare the hiring of the 11362 number of posts of the BTT (Basic Tuition Teacher), DEO (District Education Officer) and BEO (Block Education Officer). So the candidates who need to interest for this posts they may apply on before the last date of submission of application form.
ERDO Recruitment 2017:
The Educational Research and Development organization is known as its short from ERDO. It is a department of education in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Under this department, a program running is TTC (Tuition Teacher Certificate) in all India. The Primary purpose of the ERDO is to teach the village level children who are studying in between 1st to 8th standard, students who have financially weak and they cannot afford Tuition. Under this program, the education department offers are providing the teaching facilities with free of cost.
www.erdoclasses.com – ERDO BTT Recruitment 2017:
Here, one good news for the job seekers who find the task in the government sector. The Organization for Research and Development of Education release the recruitment notification for the post of BTT among the 11362 number of vacant seats on the official site at www.erdoclasses.com. So the candidates check their qualification criteria and after that applied for this post on before the last date of submission.
ERDO Job Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria:
Name of the Department: Education Research and Development Organization (ERDO)
Total vacancies: Total 11362 number of jobs available.
Name of the posts:
- BTT (Basic Tuition Teacher): 11301 posts
- DEO (District Education Officer): 04 posts
- BEO (Block Education Officer): 57 posts
Job Category: It is government sector job.
- Basic Tution Teacher: Candidates should complete B.ED/ B.T.C/ B.P.ED/ J.B.T/ N.T.C/ P.T.T from the recognized institute.
- District Education Officer: Candidates should have PG/ M.Ed/ MA/ Mphil & Ph.D. from the recognized institute.
- Block Education Officer: Candidates should complete B.ED/ B.T.C OR B.P.ED/ J.B.T/ N.T.C OR P.T.T from the recognized institute.
- Basic Tuition Teacher: Candidates should have age between 24 years to 45 years.
- District Education Officer: Candidates should have age between 21 years to 45 years.
- Block Education Officer: Candidates should have age between 24 years to 45 years.
Selection Process: The selection process based on written exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: For the General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- and for the Reserved Category Candidates have to pay Rs.200/-.
- Basic Tuition Teacher: Rs.7200/- per month
- District Education Officer: Rs.20200/- per month
- Block Education Officer: 14450/- per month
- Starting date for submitting online application: 21st June 2017
- Last date for submitting online application: 25th July 2017
- Last date of payment of application fee: 30th July 2017
- Admit card availability: 25th September 2017
How to apply ERDO Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates who want to apply for ERDO Recruitment they first visit the official site at www.erdoclasses.com.
- Then search the link of ERDO Recruitment 2017.
- Download the ERDO application form and enter all required details.
- Then upload at www.erdoclasses.com your passport size photo and scanned signature and click on submit button.
- Make an ERDO online payment.
- Take a print out of the ERDO application form for the further use.
Official site: www.erdoclasses.com