GPSC Result Recruitment 2015 Apply for 1227 Assistant Professors Lecturers Vacancies at ojas.guj.nic.in
GPSC has announced GPSC result recruitment notification for all those candidates who are waiting for Lecturers, Assistant Professors (GPSC Class-2 result) & Assistant Professors (GPSC Class-1 result) civil services posts at gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in. If you are curious in a government job, then this recruitment notification is for you. Check out the details that are given as below and get information about GPSC Recruitment 2015.
GPSC Result Lecturer Recruitment 2015:
- 1 GPSC Result Lecturer Recruitment 2015:
- 2 GPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015
- 3 gpsc Gujarat gov.in online application
- 4 GPSC Recruitment Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- 5 GPSC Recruitment Application Fees & Selection Process
- 6 GPSC recruitment 2015 Apply online
- 7 Official Website : gpsc.gujarat.gov.in | gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- 8 Related
Gujarat Public Service Commission is the government department that recruit candidates for various civil services. Recruitment for GPSC is rare and as we all know that candidates are highly interested in different civil services. Whenever there are vacancies available GPSC announce notification to fill vacancies, and they also invite to the job seekers who are qualified enough.
Now GPSC Recruitment‘s new dates are updated and now GPSC Recruitment 2015’s online application starts from November 2015 and ends on 9th December 2015 for the jobs of 1227 Assistant Professor Recruitment & Lecturer jobs at their GPSC official site gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
Due to government job there will be a competition where candidates need to defeat another candidate through their performance in a selection process. The first step to apply is going through with all eligibility criteria and if you fit this criterion then apply for the same.
GPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015
Nowadays many recruitment notifications announced for various government jobs but whenever there are vacancies under GPSC, then candidates are highly interested in applying. Here to get the job you need to clear selection process in which there are preliminary written test, final written test, and personal interview. Candidates who will crack this selection process they will be selected for the applied post.
Recently Gujarat Public Service Commission is going to recruit candidates for Assistant Professor and Lecturers Vacancies. Job seekers who are interested in making their career in the teaching field for all of them here are the opportunity to make their career bright. Required eligibility criteria are given as follow.
GPSC Recruitment 2015 Apply for 1227 Assistant Professors Lecturers Vacancies at ojas.guj.nic.in
Name of Recruitment: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Name of the post
- GPSC Lecturers Recruitment: 527 Posts
- GPSC Assistant Professors (Class-2) Recruitment: 549 Posts
- GPSC Assistant Professors (Class-1) Recruitment: 151 Posts
Total Vacancy: 1227 Posts are vacant
gpsc Gujarat gov.in online application
Candidates who are interested in applying for Professor Post they must have completed B.E. or B. Tech with a relevant subject from any recognized education institute or university.
Applicants who are interested in applying for Lecturer Posts they must have completed M.E or M. Tech with a relevant subject so select the post to apply.
GPSC Recruitment Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- For GPSC Assistant Professor, maximum age limit is 35 years as on December 9, 2015.
- For GPSC Assistant Lecturer, maximum age limit is 35 years as on December 9, 2015.
- For GPSC Associate Professor maximum age limit is 45 years as on December 9, 2015.
GPSC Recruitment Application Fees & Selection Process
- Candidates who belong from the general category they all need to pay Rs.100 as an application fee.
- Applicants who are from a reserved category or ex-serviceman they are exempt from application fee.
GPSC recruitment 2015 Apply online
Here in GPSC selection will be based on the performance of the preliminary test, final written test, and personal interview. Candidates who get cut off marks in written test and perform well in an interview as performance required they will be select for the applied post.
- Online application starts from November 24, 2015
- The last date of submission of application form is December 9, 2015
For more detailed information, you can check out official GPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2015, or you can also visit the official website.