High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2017 apply online at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in:
The Calcutta High Court has invited for the Calcutta High Court recruitment 2017 for the Calcutta High Court English Stenographer, Calcutta High Court Lower Division Clerk & various vacancies among the 27 posts on the official site at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. The last date of applying for this post is 10th June 2017. There are various job vacancies available such as English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk and various posts available at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. This job position in the office of the District Judge, Bankura, West Bengal.
High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2017:
The High Court Calcutta has going to declare the Calcutta High Court Recruitment notification of various posts on the official site at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. So the candidates may apply for these different jobs. The last date of implementing these various posts is 10th June. Candidates may submit their application form on before that. This is the government job for the selected candidates. The job is to locate at Bankura, West Bengal State.
www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in – High Court Calcutta Recruitment:
Name of the Institute: The High Court Calcutta
Name of the Posts: English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, and many others
Number of Vacancies: There are total 27 posts available.
- English Stenographer: 07 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 07 posts
Job Location: The position located at Bankura, West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2017:
- English Stenographer: Candidates should complete their Madhyamika or its equivalent examination from the recognized board. And candidates also have minimum typing speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 30 wpm in a computer.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates should complete their Madhyamika or its equivalent examination from the recognized board and at least computer training certificate from the recognized institute.
Age Limits: Candidates should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years.
- English Stenographer: Selected candidates will get Rs.37600/- with grade pay Rs.3900/- per month.
- Lower Division Clerk: Selected candidates will get Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with grade pay Rs.2600/- per month.
Nationality: Aspirants must be Indian.
Selection Process: Selection procedure will base on written test, personality test, and computer test.
Calcutta High Court Important Dates:
- Last date for submitting application form: 10th June 2017
How to apply High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2017?
The candidates who are applying for this Calcutta High Court recruitment they can download their Calcutta High Court application form on the official site at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. Then Fill the application form accurately and submit it with all relevant documents and passport size photo at before the last date at given address.
To the Chairman,
District Recruitment Committee,
District Judge’s Court,
Post Box No. – 12006,
Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata – 700002
Official Site: www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in