IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 – Bank Exams for 19243 Clerk – www.ibps.in:
The IBPS also known as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection published their latest IBPS Clerk Recruitment notification for 19243 Clerk Bank Exams at www.ibps.in. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 is offered through the IBPS official portal and invited all the interested aspirants from various regions. For those aspirants who always go on waiting for such banking sector recruitment by great recruitment boards, this is the opportunity. Apply now for this recruitment and there might be a chance to get your dream job into the banking sector at www.ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 – IBPS Clerk 2017:
- 1 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 – IBPS Clerk 2017:
- 2 How To Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 – IBPS clerk applies online:
When such famous recruiters like IBPS, SSC, etc. release a recruitment notification, thousands of vacancies offered, as they often are involved in recruiting huge numbers of candidates for various posts. This time too, here the IBPS is offering estimated 19,243 vacancies for posts of Clerk. All these jobs categorized into various Public Sector as well as Regional Rural Banks. More than 29 banks are associated with this recruitment and then recruited candidates will get selected to get jobs into these banks at www.ibps.in.
Important information regarding Vacancies, State wise vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age limit, Important Dates, Modes of Application and much more explained below. Keep reading the following details and after thoroughly reading these details, start applying for these vacancies offered by the IBPS.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 Official Notification:
IBPS State Wise Vacancies:
|IBPS State Wise Recruitment||Number of posts|
|IBPS Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment||25|
|IBPS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment||699|
|IBPS Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment||13|
|IBPS Assam Recruitment||389|
|IBPS Bihar Recruitment||770|
|IBPS Chandigarh Recruitment||88|
|IBPS Chhattisgarh Recruitment||302|
|IBPS Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment||2|
|IBPS Daman & Diu Recruitment||1|
|IBPS Goa Recruitment||96|
|IBPS Gujarat Recruitment||769|
|IBPS Haryana Recruitment||792|
|IBPS Himachal Pradesh Recruitment||314|
|IBPS Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment||83|
|IBPS Jharkhand Recruitment||271|
|IBPS Karnataka Recruitment||1467|
|IBPS Kerala Recruitment||842|
|IBPS Lakshadweep Recruitment||20|
|IBPS Madhya Pradesh Recruitment||1059|
|IBPS Maharashtra Recruitment||1343|
|IBPS Manipur Recruitment||22|
|IBPS Meghalaya Recruitment||23|
|IBPS Mizoram Recruitment||13|
|IBPS Nagaland Recruitment||12|
|IBPS New Delhi Recruitment||983|
|IBPS Odisha Recruitment||591|
|IBPS Puducherry Recruitment||9|
|IBPS Punjab Recruitment||1335|
|IBPS Rajasthan Recruitment||975|
|IBPS Sikkim Recruitment||15|
|IBPS Tamil Nadu Recruitment||1032|
|IBPS Telangana Recruitment||546|
|IBPS Tripura Recruitment||50|
|IBPS Uttar Pradesh Recruitment||2612|
|IBPS Uttrakhand Recruitment||330|
|IBPS West Bengal Recruitment||1350|
|Total IBPS Jobs Recruitment||19243|
For this recently released recruitment notification, clerical cadre posts are to be filled and to fill these jobs, enormous numbers of interested applicants must be applying. If you are eligible and want to get jobs into such banking field, then you must get all the essential details associated with this recruitment notification and apply soon.
IBPS Bank Wise Vacancies – www.ibps.in:
|IBPS Bank Recruitment details:||No. Of Posts|
|Bank Of India||400|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||500|
|United Bank of India||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||532|
|Bank of Baroda||1200|
|Union Bank of India||1628|
|Central Bank of India||1875|
|Punjab National Bank||4000|
|Bank of Maharashtra||–|
|Indian Overseas Bank||–|
Qualification for IBPS clerk 2017:
Aspirants should have completed their Graduation through any of the related fields or subjects from a government recognized institute or university or college recognized by the central government.
Candidates should have basic knowledge of Computers regarding Operating system, working knowledge of computer, etc.
Also, candidates should have their Certificate/ Degree-Diploma in Computer Operations/ Languages, or they should have completed their studies with Computer/ Information Technology as one of their subjects into High school/ College.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation:
Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment notification and its clerical posts, they provided age relaxation as per current government rules. Also, candidates, who belong to different categories, presented certain age limit into their upper age.
To apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017, candidates need to pay the sum of registration fees to complete all application procedures. The registration fees details are different, as mentioned below, read these details and soon complete the payment procedures:
- For General/ Unreserved Candidates: 600/- rupees
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Reserved Candidates: 100/- rupees
The sum of registration is to be paid via preferred modes only; no other modes are to be allowed by IBPS. Hence candidates need to pay the fees through Debit Card, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Card/ Mobile Wallets, IMPS, etc. online modes.
Patterns of Selection:
There various selection procedures, which scheduled by the IBPS officials. All those candidates who have applied for these posts notified regarding these, and they need to appear as per the schedule. Candidates selected by their individual performances. And then finally selected ones called for final interview and document verification.
Talking about selection procedures, at first, there Preliminary Written Exam followed by Mains. It expected that the Prelims i.e. IBPS CWE 6 would be conducted tentatively during November-December 2017. After that, selected candidates will have to appear for the Mains which carried out by January 2017, temporarily at www.ibps.in.
Later on, there the final allocation of jobs to selected candidates, and chances are there might be no interview, but successful candidates will directly assign their jobs as per the available vacancies. For all these latest updated regarding different selection procedures and all, keep checking the IBPS official site and your E-mails.
How To Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 – IBPS clerk applies online:
- First of all, Go to the IBPS official portal i.e. www.ibps.in
- On the Home Page, search for the link “Advertisement for CEW Clerks-VI.”
- Go to that link and read all the instructions before applying.
- Then go to the applying link and click on “Apply Online” link at www.ibps.in.
- Go to “New Registration” and navigate throughout the form.
- Enter all of the required details into the form.
- All the details should be correct and genuine. Otherwise, your candidacy might cancel at www.ibps.in.
- In the end, after entering all the details, click on Submit/ Save Button.
- Then you will see Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Save these details for further usage and then complete remaining procedures.
- Upload your recent photograph along with Registration Fees payment at www.ibps.in.
- After these procedures are completed, go to the Submit Button and click on it.
- Now also get the print of the filled form and keep it safe.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date:
The registration for this recruitment notification started soon by 22/08/2017, and the last date to apply is 12/09/2017. In between these dates, there is plenty of time for all the candidates to complete various application procedures.
|IBPS Clerk Exam Activity||IBPS Important Dates|
|IBPS Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by IBPS candidates||22-08-2017 to 12-09-2017|
|IBPS Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||22-08-2017 to 12-09-2017|
|Download of IBPS call letter for Pre-Exam Training)||25-10-2017 to 07-11-2017|
|Conduct of IBPS Pre-exam training||07-11-2017 to 12-11-2017|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam||18-11-2017 onwards|
|IBPS Online Preliminary Exam||26-11-2017, 27-11-2017, 03-12-2017 & 04-12-2017 (if required)|
|IBPS Clerk Result of Preliminary Exam||Dec-16|
|Download IBPS Call Letter for Online IBPS Main Exam||Dec-16|
|Online IBPS Main Examination||31-12-2017 & 01-01-2017|
|IBPS Provisional Allotment||Apr-17|
IBPS clerk notification:
- As soon as they complete application procedures, they need to get the payment slip, because it is an important to document. Dates for paying the registration fees are from 22/08/2017 to 12/09/2017, same as the Application Dates.
- For Pre-Exam Call Letter download, visit the official site from 25/10/2017 to 07/11/2017 and download it from available links. Pre-Exam Training carried out throughout 07/11/2017 to 12/11/2017.
- Preliminary Exam Call Letter available to download from 18/11/2017 onwards while the dates for Preliminary Exam are: 26/11, 27/11, 03/12, 04/12, etc www.ibps.in.
- The Preliminary exam Result out in December 2017, and the Main exam shall be carried out from 31/12/2017 and 01/01/2017.
- After all these procedures viz. Exams and Results are out and completed; there Provisional Allotment during April 2017.
Official Site of IBPS: www.ibps.in