Income Tax Recruitment 2017 – 20800 Vacancies at incometaxindia.gov.in:
The Income Tax Department published the notification of the Income Tax Recruitment 2017 among the 20750 number of jobs at the official site at www.incometaxindia.gov.in. The recruitment notification is available for the various posts such as Group C, AO / PS Cadre, Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax officer, Notice Server / LDC, TA / Steno Grade II / Driver, etc. This is the best opportunity for those candidates who get the Central Government Job. So now the eligible candidates can apply through online at the official site at incometaxindia.gov.in.
The Income Tax Recruitment Department is a Central Government Agency, who collect the Tax from people of India. The Income Tax Department is functioning under the Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. The Income Tax Department is the responsible for the administering of the direct acts such as Income Tax Act, Gift Tax Act, Expenditure Tax Act, Interest Tax Act, Wealth Tax Act, and Various Finance Tax Act. This is the best job opportunity for the eligible candidates.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017:
The Income Tax Department released the recruitment notification of the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 on to the official site. So the eligible candidates are may apply at online to the official site. The eligibility criteria for this income tax recruitment given at below.
Name of the Organization: Income Tax Department (ITD)
Name of the Posts: There are various posts are available such as Group C, AO / PS Cadre, Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax officer, Notice Server / LDC, TA / Steno Grade II / Driver, etc.
Recruitment Wise Details:
- Income Tax Officer
- AO Cadre
- PS cadre
- TA/Steno Grade-II/Driver
- Notice Server/LDC/Driver
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Executive Assistants
- Group C
Number of Vacancies: There are total 20750 number of jobs available.
Job Category: This is Central Government Job.
Job Location: The Job located at anywhere in India.
- Starting date of submitting the online Application form: Declared very soon.
- Last time for submitting the online Application form: Declared very quickly.
- The age limits of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation to give the reserved category candidates is as per the government norms.
- The applicants must complete their 10th / 12th / Bachelor’s Degree Mathematics / Statistics and science from the Recognized Board / University or Institutions.
- The Applicants must have the typing speed of 20wpm in English and 15 wpm in Hindi.
Application Fee: Application fee for the candidates, refer to the Official Site of the Income Tax Department.
Pay Scale: The payment up to a month is given to the candidates with the latest grade pay as per government rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure of the Income Tax Recruitment based on the Written Test, and Interview will conduct.
How to apply for the Income Tax Recruitment 2017?
The Income Tax Department has been released the Recruitment 2017 notification on to the official site. So the eligible candidates may apply at online to the official site. Candidates follow this steps to apply for this recruitment as shown in below.
- First open the official site of the Income Tax Department at incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Then on the home page find out the link “Income Tax Recruitment 2017” and click on that.
- Then read carefully all the Terms and Condition given that.
- Then start to fill the Application Form and enter the all necessary information and click on the submit button.
- After that upload your scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Then complete the payment of the fee application process.
- Then verify all details and click on the submit button.
- Save it and take a print out for the further use.
Official Site: www.incometaxindia.gov.in