India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 for 1737 Sr Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager Vacancies available at www.indiapost.gov.in:
The Indian Post Payment Bank has declared the recruitment notification of India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2016 for 1737 Sr Manager, Manager and Assistant Manager Posts on the official site at www.indiapost.gov.in. So the interested and qualified candidates may apply before the last date of submission. There are different posts available in the banking industry. The IPPB offers Grade I, II and III officers job. The online registration process starts on 7th October 2016.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 at www.indiapost.gov.in:
The India Post Payment Bank is known as IPPB. The IPPB established on 17th July 2014 under the RBI. The IPPB bank issue various services like ATM cards, online banking, debit card and mobile banking. The IPPB can also accept a restricted deposit and utility bills. Recently, it declares the recruitment notification for the various posts on the official site at www.indiapost.gov.in. It maintains recruitment for some vacancies.
IPPB Recruitment 2016:
As per the information, the IPPB announce the recruitment notification on the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in. The IPPB declare recruitment for various posts like Manager, Assistant Manager and Senior Manager among 1737 number of vacancies. These positions are available in the various department. Applicants may submit their application form before the 25th October 2016. To get detailed information about the IPPB posts visit the central portal.
IPPB Posts Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Bank: India Post Payment Bank (IPPB)
- Name of the Posts: Senior Manager, Assistant Manager, and Manager
- Number of seats: total 1737 posts available
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
Age Limits: For the IPPB recruitment posts candidates have lower age 23 years and upper age limit is 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete graduate/ post graduate from the recognized university/ institutions.
- General category candidates pay Rs.700/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD aspirants pay Rs.150/-.
Selection process: Candidates who are qualified in written test they will call for the interview process for the various posts.
- Starting date of online registration: 7th October 2016
- Last date of online registration: 1st November 2016
- Last date of payment of Application fee: 1st November 2016
How to apply IPPB recruitment 2016?
- First applicants visit the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Then on the home page click on IPPB Recruitment 2016.
- After downloading application form on the website.
- Fill the employment form with proper details and make a fee payment and submit it.
- Take a print out for the external use.
Official site: www.indiapost.gov.in