www.ofbindia.gov.in – Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 – JWM 6911 Vacancies:
The Indian Ordnance Factories has been declared the Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment notification for the JWM posts on to the official site www.ofbindia.gov.in. There are total 6911 number of vacancies available for the post of Junior Works Manager (JWM). So the eligible candidates may apply at online to the official site. These are the latest job in the government of India. The eligible candidates can apply online before the last date of submitting the online application form. The closing date for submitting application form is 3rd March 2017.
The Indian Ordnance Factories is India’s largest Industrial Organization. The IOF functioning under the Department of Defense Production of Ministry of Defense, Government of India. Now the IOF has released the latest notification for the recruitment of the large number of vacancies available in JWM in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Clothing, Metallurgical, and Leather. So the eligible candidates can apply for it.
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017:
The IOF released the Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment notification for a large number of vacancies available for the junior Works manager post. There are total 6911 number of posts available. So the eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment. The eligibility criteria given below.
Name of the Organization: Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF)
Name of the Posts: Junior Works Manager (JWM)
Number of Vacancies: There are total 6911 number of vacancies available.
- For Mechanical – Total 4481 posts available.
- For Chemical – Total 1046 posts available.
- For Electrical – Total 613 posts available.
- For Metallurgical – Total 328 posts available.
- For Clothing – Total 212 posts available.
- For Civil – Total 200 posts available.
- For Leather – Total 31 posts available.
Job Category: This is Central Government Job.
Job Location: The Job located at anywhere in India.
Last date for submitting the online Application form: 3rd March 2017
- The age limits of the applicants should not more than 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation to give the reserved category candidates is as per the government norms.
The applicants must complete their BE / B.Tech / Diploma or ITI in relevant department in the recognized universities or institutions.
There is no any application fee required for the candidates.
The payment up to a month is given to the candidates Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with the grade pay up to Rs.4600/-.
The candidates complete the written examination then complete the interview process.
How to apply for the Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017?
The IOF has been released the Recruitment 2017 notification on to the official site. So the eligible candidates may apply at online to the official site. Candidates follow this steps to apply for this recruitment as shown in below.
- First open the official site of the Indian Ordnance Factories at ofbindia.gov.in.
- Then on the home page find out the link “India Ordnance Factories JWM Recruitment 2017” and click on that.
- Then start to fill the Application Form and enter the all necessary information and click on the submit button.
- After that upload your scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Then verify all details and click on the submit button.
- Save it and take a print out for the further use.
Official Site: www.ofbindia.gov.in