JDA admit card Recruitment 2017 download at www.jaipurjda.org:
The Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) is released the notification of the JDA Admit Card 2017 on to the official website www.jaipurjda.org. There are 1947 number of vacancies available for the various posts such as Assistant Engineer (AE), Fireman, Executive Officer (EO), Revenue Inspector, Senior Draftsman, Clerk Post. Candidates who are interested in the Government Sector they can apply for the JDA recruitment 2017. The online form filling process starts on the 31st December 2015, and the last date of submitting the online form filling process is 3rd February 2017.
The Jaipur Development Authority comes under the Department of Urban Development and Housing of the Government of Rajasthan State. The head office of JDA located at JLN Marg, Opposite Birla Temple, Jaipur. Now the JDA Admit Card notification available on to the official site. In the Admit Card required the following information such as Exam Date & Time, Roll No and address of Examination Center. The JDA exam conducts on the various location of the Rajasthan state.
JDA Admit Card 2017:
The Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) is the best Government firm of the Rajasthan State. The JDA exam conducts on March 2017. Now the Admit Card is available on to the main portal. So applied candidates download their Admit Card onto the main website. To get more detail about the JDA Admit Card 2017 as shown in below.
Name of the Organization: Jaipur Development Authority (JDA)
Number of Vacancies: There are total 1947 number of vacancies available for the Jaipur Development Authority.
- Fireman – 610 vacancies
- Driver Fireman and Fire Machine Operator – 193 vacancies
- Assistant Fire Officer – 19 vacancies
- Assistant Revenue Inspector – 92 vacancies
- Revenue Inspector – 73 vacancies
- Revenue Officer Grade 2 – 20 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer – 50 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 09 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 16 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 50 vacancies
- Senior Prarupkar – 26 vacancies
- Nagar Niyojan sahayak – 20 vacancies
- Health Officer – 26 vacancies
- Safai Nirikshak – 78 vacancies
- Adhishashi Adhikari Grade 4 – 47 vacancies
- Junior Accountant – 118 vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk Grade 2 – 500 vacancies
Examination Date: the exam will conduct during the month of February / March 2017.
Selection Process: Selection procedure based on the written exam and interview. The candidates got the appointment letter as per the Merit List and Expected Cut off marks.
How to download JDA Admit Card 2017?
The JDA has been declared the JDA Admit Card 2017Eligible candidates can download their Admit card on to the official site. Candidates follow this steps as given at below.
- Candidates visit the official site of the JDA at jaipurjda.org.
- On the homepage, select the link “Rajasthan JDA Admit Card 2017” and click on that.
- Then enter your Register No, Date of Birth and other necessary information and click on submit button.
- Now the Admit Card will display on your screen
- Download it and take a print out for the future use.
Official Website: www.jaipurjda.org