JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 at www.jkpsc.nic.in Download Application Form:
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has been declared the JKPSC Recruitment notification of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 among the 1059 number of vacancies at the official site www.jkpsc.nic.in. So the interested Jammu & Kashmir candidates may apply, for this post on the official site www.jkpsc.nic.in. Candidates submit their Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission application form before the last date of the submission. The last date is 24th April 2017.
The Jammu and Kashmir public Service Commission is commonly known as JKPSC. The JKPSC Board established on 31st December 1954. The main aim of the JKPSC Board is to recruit the eligible candidates for the Civil Service and Civil Posts. This is the best Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission job opportunity for the candidates to get the state government job. Earlier, it declares the massive recruitment for the Lecturer (10 + 2) posts. The JKPSC is declared this notification to fill the 1059 number of vacancies at www.jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC Lecturer (10 + 2) recruitment 2017:
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has been declared the JKPSC Recruitment notification on to the official site. So the Jammu and Kashmir candidates who are interested in this post they can apply at online. The eligibility criteria for the JKPSC recruitment such as educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection process, pay scale, etc. are given below.
Name of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Some vacancies: there are total 1059 number of posts available.
- English: 52 posts
- Physics: 108 posts
- Chemistry: 103 posts
- Botany: 121 posts
- Zoology: 111 posts
- Math: 86 posts
- Geography: 16 posts
- Hindi: 39 posts
- History: 18 posts
- Human Science: 02 posts
- Urdu: 58 posts
- Education: 45 posts
- Sociology: 20 posts
- Psychology: 02 posts
- Economics: 63 posts
- Political Science: 24 posts
- Commerce: 17 posts
- Arabic: 15 posts
- Kashmiri: 03 posts
- Statistics: 1 post
- Environmental Science: 22 posts
- Bio Technology: 10 posts
- Information Technology: 22 posts
- Bio Technology: 10 posts
- Sanskrit: 05 posts
- Music: 02 post
- Electronics: 10 posts
- Islamic Studies: 03 post
- Persian: 09 post
- Bio-Chemistry: 02 post
- Punjabi: 02 post
- Agriculture: 01 post
- Geology: 04 post
- Information Practice: 04 post
- Dogri: 04 post
- Stenography: 09 posts
- Computer Science: 37 posts
Job Category: This is State Government Job.
Job Location: The job is located in Jammu and Kashmir State.
JKPSC Important Dates:
- Starting date of submitting application form: 24th March 2017
- Last date for submitting application form: 25th April 2017
- Last date of submitting application fee: 26th April 2017
Age Limits: The candidates who applied for this posts they should be minimum 18 year and maximum 40 years.
Application Fee: The JKPSC application fee for the General category candidates have to Rs.505/- and for the reserved category Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission candidates have to Rs.255/- at www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Check: CBSE 10th Result
JKPSC Educational Qualification:
- For 1 to 35 posts: Candidates should complete their master degree from the recognized university.
- For the post of 36: Candidates should be the complete master degree with certificate course in stenographer from government ITI.
- For the post of 37: Candidates should be complete their MCA from the recognized university.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the month Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with the grade pay Rs.5400/-.
Selection Process: The selection process is based on the JKPSC written test, JKPSC interview, and JKPSC final merit list.
How to Apply for the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017?
Eligible candidates follow the steps for the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 as shown in below.
- Candidates first visit the Official site at www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Then on the JKPSC home page click on the Career tab.
- Find the link “JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017” and click on that.
- After that click on the JKPSC Application Form.
- Fill all the necessary JKPSC details and upload your passport size photo and Signature and click on the submit button.
- Now download the JKPSC Application form and take a print out for the further use.
Official Site: www.jkpsc.nic.in