Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015 Apply for 1024 Vacancies at www.kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015 official notification has been announced to fill 1024 vacancies. Candidates who are willing to apply they should check out all details regarding KEA Recruitment 2015. You can read the official advertisement, or you can also read below information which will guide you that how to apply for Staff Nurse.
Karnataka Examination Board will conduct recruitment process for the various medical post and also for Staff Nurse. Are you a student of science?And you are looking for any staff nurse job then here is the opportunity for which you can apply. There are large numbers of vacancies, so candidates have significant scope to secure their future. First check out all required eligibility to apply and if you are qualified enough then do not wait for other just apply.
As submission of application from through online has just started from November 2, 2015, so still you have lots of time to think that what to do with last date of submission of application form is December 2, 2015. There will be loads of chances to get the job as numbers of vacancies are in large numbers.
Name of the Recruitment
Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015
Numbers of Vacancies
- Total 1024 vacancies available
Here are options that you have completed any one of them as mentioned below. Candidates must have completed B.Sc. Nursing whereas applicants who have completed diploma they must have completed three years General Nursing Course from any recognized institutes or college or Psychiatric Nursing Course from any recognized institutes or college.
- Age limit will be applicable for general category candidates 35 years maximum
- For OBC & Other Reserved Category candidates have38 years maximum
- For SC/ ST Category candidates 40 years maximum.
- All applicants belong from General Category required paying Rs.500 as an application fee.
- Candidates belongs from SC/ ST Category required to pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
- To select the right candidate they will go through with written entrance test and through personal interview.
- Candidates who will be eligible as per norms mentioned in the advertisement they will get admit card for written test, and they need to at least cut off marks or more than that to appear for next round of selection.
- In next round, there will be a personal interview in which you need to give all satisfactory answers of questions asked to you by the interviewer.
- By overall performance in recruitment process candidates will be select for the applied post.
- Submission of online application form starts from November 2, 2017
- Last day of submission of application form will be December 2, 2015
- Last day of payment of fees will be December 4, 2015.
To apply for 1024 vacancies in Karnataka Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015, you can visit at www.kea.kar.nic.in or go to the given web link.