KSRTC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1113 Various Vacancies at ksrtc1.online-ap1.com:
The Karnataka State Road Transportation Corporation (KSRTC) declared the KSRTC Recruitment 2017 notification for the various 1113 posts of the Non-Supervisory and mechanical posts at ksrtc1.online-ap1.com. There are various vacant posts are available such as Assistant Accountant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Assistant Store Keeper, Statistical Assistant, Artisan Craftsman, Auto Electrician & Technical Assistant, etc. These vacancies are available in Karnataka State. Interested candidates can apply for these posts online mode. This notification available on the official website at www.ksrtcjobs.com. So applicants can apply for these before the last date of 4th February 2017.
KSRTC Recruitment 2017 for the 1113 vacancies:
The KSRTC has been declared the notification for the various posts are available for the 1113 vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply at online mode only. The online application form filling process start on the 14th February 2017 and last date for submitting the online application form is 4th February 2017. The eligibility criteria apply for this posts at given below.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Road Transportation Corporation (KSRTC)
Name of the posts: There are various posts are available such as Assistant Accountant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Assistant Store Keeper, Statistical Assistant, Artisan Craftsman, Auto Electrician & Technical Assistant.
Number of Vacancies: There are total 1113 vacancies are available.
For Mechanical posts: Total 840 posts available
- Artisan Auto Mechanic: Total 160 posts are available
- Artisan Auto Welder: Total 15 posts are available
- Artisan Auto Body Builder: Total 44 posts are available
- Artisan Auto Painter: Total four posts are available
- Artisan Auto Machinist: Total one post is available
- Technical Assistant: Total 556 posts are available
For Non-Supervisory posts: Total 274 posts are available
- Assistant Accountant: Total 71 posts are available
- Assistant Traffic Inspector: Total 128 posts are available
- Assistant Store Keeper: Total 34 posts are available
- Statistical Assistant: Total 41 posts are available
Educational Qualification: The applicants must have to complete Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in the recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit: The candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Age relaxation given as per the government norms.
Application Fee: The application fee for the General categorized candidates pay up to Rs.400/- and the application fee for the Reserved categorized candidates pay up to Rs.200/- only.
Selection Process: The selection process based on the written exam and then Interview will conduct.
- Starting date of filling the application form: 14th January 2017
- Last date for submitting the application form: 4th February 2017
- Last time for paying the Application Fee: 6th February 2017
Pay Scale: The payment of the candidates will give up to as per the rule of the Karnataka State Road Transportation Corporation.
How to apply for the KSRTC Recruitment 2017?
- First visit the official site of the KSRTC www.ksrtcjobs.com.
- On the home page find the link of the filling “Online Application.”
- Then open the application form and read carefully and fill all the necessary details.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for the application form and use for the further use.
Official site: www.ksrtcjobs.com & ksrtc1.online-ap1.com