UP Lekhpal Interview Questions – Important Interview Tips:
The Board of Revenue Department of Uttar Pradesh recently published the notification of the UP Lekhpal Interview Date. This is the second phase of the UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2015. Those candidates who are qualified in the written examination they are eligible for the Interview. The written exam conducted on the 13th September 2015. So the Board of revenue Department has been declared the notification for the UP Lekhpal Interview Tips.
There are total 13588 number of vacancies available for the UP Lekhpal Post. The UP Lekhpal Interview has been conducted in February 2016. The applicant can download their Interview Call Letter of the district wise. Now here UP Lekhpal has been declared the Interview Tips for the Candidates who will have appeared in the Interview.
UP Lekhpal Interview Tips:
Here some Interview tips given for the candidates. Here given some basic and important questions for the Interview.
Important Areas: The interview contains basically six topics as given below.
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the Candidate.
- Post knowledge of the Candidate.
- GK of the current Affairs of the India and UP and the some basic Computer Knowledge
- About Interview conducting organization
- Why this Lekhpal Job?
- Why Government Job?
- Some basic questions about the Lekhpal role in the Uttar Pradesh State.
Some topics Related to the UP Lekhpal
- Candidates need to prepare the things related to Lekhpal.
- Prepare all things related to the Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Job.
- Prepare Politics of the Uttar Pradesh.
- The questions may be ask for Current affairs of the Uttar Pradesh.
Some Easy Tricks To Crack the Interview:
- First be confident and listen all the things which the interviewer ask.
- Focused all the questions and give the answer very calmly and without any hesitation.
- Improve your communication skill and try to give yourself best with others.
- Don’t any argument with the interviewer, it is shows your negative point.
- Keep your attitude always positive and keep light smile on your smile.
- Wear a formal dress for the Interview.
- Give the answer for each and every questions without any hesitation. Don’t take any type stress.
- Convince your every answer with the reason to the interviewer.
- The interviewer takes maximum your 10 to 15 minutes, so try to give your best performance.
- It will help to prove best yourself.
- Give all the reason to the interviewer, why they select only you among the other candidates.
Official Site: To get more information about the UP Lekhpal interview visit the following site www.bor.up.nic.in.