LIC Recruitment 2017 declared at www.licindia.in:
The Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to declare the recruitment notification of the LIC Recruitment 2017 on the official site at www.licindia.in. The LIC India declared the recruitment notification for the post of Insurance Advisor Cum Agent post. There are total 500 number of posts available for the young and talented candidates. So the candidates who interested for this post they can apply on before the last date of submission. It is the best chance for the candidates to get the job in LIC India.
LIC Recruitment 2017 at www.licindia.in:
The LIC India is commonly known as the Life Insurance Corporation. The main head office of the LIC India located at the Mumbai, Maharashtra. The LIC found in 1956. It is an Indian State-owned insurance group and Investment Company which primary product is financial service. The LIC India is the biggest insurance Company in the India. The LIC India is a government of India Insurance firm, and the subsidiaries of the companies are LIC Housing Finance, LIC Pension Fund Ltd, LIC International, LIC Cards Services and LIC Nomura Mutual Fund. The main products ate insurance plans, pension plans, unit-linked plans, special plans and group schemes.
LIC Recruitment 2017:
Recently, the LIC India declared the recruitment notification on the official site at www.licindia.in. It announces the recruitment notification for the 500 Insurance Advisor cum Agent post. So the candidates who are eligible and interested them can apply for the LIC India Recruitment 2017 on the official site before the last date. To get more detail about the LIC India, candidates visit the official site.
LIC Job Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria:
- Name of the Corporation: Life Insurance Corporation, LIC India
- Name of the post: Insurance Advisor cum Agent post
- A number of vacancies: Total 500 posts available.
- Job Category: Candidates will get the government job.
- Job Location: Job located anywhere in India.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates complete their 12th class and graduation from the recognized institute.
- Age Limits: Candidates have an age 18 years to 65 years as on 14th March 2017. And upper age relaxation for the candidates given as per the government norms.
- Pay Scale: Rs.8700 – 34800/- along with other allowances on a monthly base.
- Selection Process: The candidates will select by written examination and personal Interview.
How to apply LIC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they first visit the official site at www.licindia.in.
- Then on the career tab click on the link “LIC Recruitment 2017”.
- Then download notification and click on apply online link.
- Then fill the application form and submit it before the last date and also upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Take a print put off the form and use it.
Official site: www.licindia.in