Maharashtra Police Bharti Admit card 2017 – Maharashtra Police Admit card Recruitment 2017 at Mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in, Maharashtra Police Admit card 2017 Maha Police – www.mahpolwireless.gov.in at Mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in:
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Admit card 2017 Constable Vacancy:
The Maharashtra State Police Board declared the Maharashtra Police Admit card mahapolice notification for the Constable job on the maha police official site www.mahapolice.gov.in & www.mahpolwireless.gov.in. There are total 4260 number of vacancies available. So the eligible candidates may apply at online to the official site. There post available for the posts of Constable. The eligible candidates may apply before the last date of submitting the Maha police application form.
The Maharashtra Police Board is law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. The Headquarter of the Maharashtra Police Board located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. Now, the Maharashtra State Police Board released the Maha police recruitment notification for the constable posts. So the eligible candidates applied for this post. This is the best opportunity for the candidates to get a job in the state government sector.
Maharashtra Police Admit card 2017:
- 1 Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017 at Mahapolice:
- 1.1 Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
- 1.2 MAHA Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16 Official Notifications:
- 1.3 Maharashtra Police Constable wrote Exam Syllabus:
- 1.4 How to apply for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017?
- 1.5 How to download Maharashtra Police Admit Card for Recruitment 2017?
- 1.6 Related
The State Police Board of Maharashtra is declared the Maharashtra Police Admit card notification on the official site. So the eligible candidates may apply online for this Maharashtra Police Recruitment Admit card. The eligibility criteria for the applicants such as Age Limits, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee given at below.
Maharashtra Police Bharti announced Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in & www.mahapolice.gov.in. The Maharashtra Police Board is declared the notification for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 on the official site at www.mahapolice.gov.in. There are various posts are available such as Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Head Constable (HC), Counter Agency and Anti – Terrorist (CAAT) and some lady officers. The eligible candidates may apply at Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 on to the official site within a given time limit.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017 at Mahapolice:
The Maharashtra Police Exam is the State level examination. The Maharashtra State Government conducts it. All the Male and Female eligible candidates may apply for this recruitment. So the candidates apply for this recruitment on before the last date. The last date of the submit application form is 18th February 2017.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
Every year Maharashtra Police recruits many candidates for the various posts. Recently Maharashtra Police releases the latest recruitment 2017 for the various vacancies. The job seekers may apply for the various posts on before the last date 18th February 2017. The last date of payment of the Application Fee is 22nd February 2017. To get more detail about the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 is given below.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Police Department
Name of the Posts: There are various posts available such as Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Head Constable (HC), etc.
Job Category: This is a government job.
Job Location: The job located in Maharashtra State.
- Closing date for submitting the online application form: 18th February 2017
- Closing date of payment the application fee: 22nd February 2017.
MAHA Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16 Official Notifications:
Age Limits: The applier candidates should be minimum age 18 years and maximum 25 years. Age relaxation should be given to the reserved category as per the government norms.
Educational Qualification: The applicants must complete their 10th class or 12th class in the recognized board.
Application Fee: For the suitably categorized candidates pay off the application fee up to Rs.550/- and for the reserved categorized candidates pay of the application fee up to Rs.440/-.
Selection Process: The selection process based on the first conduct written test then Physical test and Interview will be performed.
Maharashtra Police Constable wrote Exam Syllabus:
- 1) Reasoning
- 2) General Knowledge
- 3) Mathematics
- 4) History of Maharashtra
- 5) Geography and Culture
PHYSICAL TEST FOR MALE
- 5 km race-20 marks
- 100-meter race – 20 marks
- Iron Ball Throwing – 20 marks
- Long Jump – 20 marks
- 10 Pull Ups- 20 marks
Total 100 marks
PHYSICAL TEST FOR FEMALE:
- 3 km race-25 marks
- 100-meter race – 25 marks
- Iron Ball Throwing (4kg) – 25 marks
- Long Jump – 25 marks
Total 100 marks
Physical Standard Test:
- For Male: Height – Minimum height must have 165 centimeters
Chest – Minimum chest must have 79 to 84 centimeters
- For Female: Height – Minimum height must have 155 centimeters
Pay Scale: The payment of the month up to Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with the grade payment up to Rs.2400/-.
How to apply for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017?
The Maharashtra Police Department released the Recruitment 2017 notification for the various posts. So the eligible candidates may apply at online to the official site. Candidates follow this steps to apply for this recruitment as shown in below.
- First candidates may visit the official site of the Maharashtra Police Department i.e. mahapolice.gov.in.
- Then download the link “Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017” and read all information carefully.
- Then fill the application form and enter all necessary details.
- Upload your Passport size Photo and Signature.
- After that make Online Payment.
- Download the Application Form and take a print out for the further use.
Official Site: mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in & www.mahapolice.gov.in
How to download Maharashtra Police Admit Card for Recruitment 2017?
The Maharashtra Police Board has been declared the Admit card notification on to the official site. The eligible candidates applied for this posts online. So here some steps given at below. So the candidates follow this steps for apply.
- First applicants visit the official site of Maharashtra Board mahapolice.gov.in.
- Then search the link “Maharashtra Police Recruitment Admit card 2017” and click on that.
- After that fill the all necessary detail in the application form and click n submit button.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Now download the application form.
- Take a print out for he further use.
Official site: www.mahapolice.gov.in