MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2017 MPPEB Recruitment for 14283 Various Posts at vyapam.nic.in:
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has been declared the MP Vyapam Recruitment notification of MP Police Recruitment 2017 of the various posts on the official site at www.vyapam.nic.in. There are total 14283 number of vacancies available for these posts. So the candidates who are interested and eligible candidates are applied for these post on before the last date of submission. To get more information about the MP Police visit on the official site vyapam.nic.in.
MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2017:
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is known as MPPEB. The MPPEB is also called as Madhya Pradesh Vyasavik Pariksha Mandal (MP Vyapam). The MPPEB is the government organization which is work under the state government of the Madhya Pradesh. Every year it declares the MP Vyapam Recruitment notification for the skilled, educated & talented candidates for the various vacant posts. This is the best job opportunity for the candidates to get the state government job.
MP Police Recruitment 2017:
The MP Police is going to declare the recruitment notification for the Head Constable and ASI post on to the official site vyapam.nic.in. So the candidates applied on before the last date of submission. Here some eligibility criteria are given such as age limits, selection process, educational qualification, application fee, etc. are given below.
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Name of the Posts: There are various posts are available.
Some vacancies: There are total 14283 number of vacant posts available.
- D. constable: 12006 posts
- Driver Constable: 992 posts
- Cook constable: 384 posts
- Barber constable: 91 posts
- Washer man constable: 98 posts
- Cobbler constable: 47 posts
- Water Carrier constable: 176 posts
- Sweeper constable: 110 posts
- Mason constable: 66 posts
- Bugler constable: 35 posts
- Tet Khalasi constable: 28 posts
- Computer head constable: 200 posts
- Assistant sub-inspector: 50 posts
Job Category: This is state government job.
Job Location: The job is located in Madhya Pradesh state.
MPPEB Recruitment 2017 check:
- Starting date of submitting the application form: 12th April 2017
- Last date of submitting the application form: 11th May 2017
- MP Vyapam written exam date: 17th July 2017
Age Limits: The applicants should be minimum age 18 years, and maximum age should be 28 years. The upper age relaxation to be given as per the government norms.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must complete their 8th / 10th / 12th standard or under graduate from the recognized board or university. The MP Vyapam candidates who are applied for these posts they must have valid driving license.
- General Category Candidates pay the application fee Rs.500/- for the paper 1 and Rs.700/- for the paper 2.
- Reserved category candidates pay the application fee Rs.250/- for the paper 1 and Rs.350/- for the paper 2.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the payment Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay.
Selection Process: The MP Vyapam selection process will be based on written test, physical test, and trade test.
Steps for applied MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017:
The Madhya Pradesh Professional examination board called MPPEB has been declared the MPPEB recruitment notification on the official site. So the MPEB candidates who are eligible and interested candidates may apply on the official site. Therefore first candidates visit the official site at www.vyapam.nic.in. Then candidates search the link “MP Police Recruitment 2017” and click on that. Then fill all the necessary details and submit it. Then submit your passport size photo and scanned signature. Then take a print out for the further use.
Official Site: www.vyapam.nic.in