PGCIL Recruitment 2016 – Power Grid 244 Executive Trainee Vacancies Apply Online powergridindia.com:
The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Has been declared the PGCIL Recruitment notification for the posts of Executive Trainee on to the official site www.powergridindia.com. There are total 244 number of vacancies available. So the eligible candidates may apply at online on to the official site powergridindia.com. Candidates may apply for this post before the last date of the submit the application form on 9th March 2016.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Is known as PGCIL. The PGCIL is India’s largest Power Transmission Utility. The head quarter of PGCIL located in Gurgaon, India. This is the best job opportunity for candidates to do the job in the government sector. So the eligible candidates can apply for this posts before the last date on to the official site powergridindia.com. Applicants will select by GATE 2016 score.
www.powergridindia.com – PGCIL Recruitment 2016:
The PGCIL released the PGCIL Recruitment notification of the posts of Power Grid Executive Trainee among the 244 number of vacancies. So the candidates have the best opportunity to get the job in this government sector organization. So the eligible candidates can apply for this posts. The eligibility criteria are given below.
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Name of the job: Executive Trainee
Number of Vacancies: There are total 244 number of vacancies available.
- For Electrical Department: Total 208 posts available.
- For Electronics Department: Total 15 posts available.
- For Civil Department: Total 16 posts available.
- For Computer Science Department: Total 5 post available.
Job Location: The job located anywhere in India.
Job Type: This is Central Government job.
The candidates who are applied for this post they must complete their BE / BTECH / B.Sc (Engi.) in the recognized university or institutions with the minimum 65% marks or its equivalent CGPA.
The applicants have maximum age should be 27 years. The upper age relaxation should given to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
The payment is given to the candidates Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/-.
- Starting date of the Application Form filling process: 15th January 2016
- Last Date of submitting the Online Application Form: 9th March 2016
The application fee pay for the General Category Candidates up to Rs.100/- and for the reserved category candidates have no any application fee required.
The selection procedure based on GATE 2016 marks and Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2016?
Eligible candidates follow the steps for the PGCIL Recruitment 2016 as shown in below.
- Candidates first visit the Official site at powergridindia.com.
- Then on the home page click on the Career tab.
- Find the link “PGCIL Recruitment 2016” and click on that.
- Then all information read carefully and fill it.
- Then upload your passport size photo and scanned signature and click on submit button.
- Then Download it and take print out for the further use.
Official website: www.powergridindia.com