Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2017 for 562 Grade-3 Post declare at www.rajasthan.gov.in:
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial services selection board have announced the notification of Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2017 apply for 562 Grade 3 post at the www.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates who find the government sector job they have the right opportunity to get this job. So eligible and interested candidates check their eligibility criteria and submit their application form before the last date. The application registering process end on 26th October 2017.
Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2017:
The Rajasthan Government is one of biggest in all over India. The Rajasthan government is known as efficient working for their state development. The capital of the Rajasthan state is Jaipur. Rajasthan Government declares the recruitment for the various department and agencies for the different posts. There is wide range of people are get the employment as a government officer in this state. Recently, the Rajasthan Government announce the recruitment notification for the post of Library Officer on the official website.
RSMSSB Grade 3 Library Officer Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are want to get the government sector job they have the latest news here. The Rajasthan Board announces the recruitment notification on the official website at www.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Board is declaring recruitments for the post of Library Officer Grade 3 among the 562 number of vacancies. Interested aspirants can first check their eligibility criteria then make registration process. To get more information about the Rajasthan Library Officer Post information, candidates visit the central portal.
Job Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria:
- Name of the Government: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial services selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Name of the Post: Library Officer Grade 3 post
- Total job vacancies: Total 562 posts are available
- Job Location: The position located in Rajasthan state.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be complete Graduate or post graduate in Library Science.
Age Limits: Aspirants have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years. Upper age amusement is given as per government rules.
Selection process: Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round and then who qualified in an interview they will be selected for the appointment.
- General/ Special Backward class and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.650/-.
- Rajasthan ST/ ST candidates have to pay Rs.350/-.
- Non-Creamy layer candidates have to pay Rs.450/-.
- Starting date of submitting application form: 26th September 2017
- Last date for submitting application form: 26th October 2017
How to apply Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates first visit the official website of the www.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then search the link Rajasthan Library Officer Recruitment 2017 and click on that.
- After submit your application form and make a fee payment.
- Download form and get a print out for the further use.
Official site: www.rajasthan.gov.in