Renault Recruitment 2017 apply at [email protected]:
The Renault Rajkot has declared the notification of Renault Rajkot Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.carwale.com. The Renault Rajkot is announcing the recruitment notification for the various posts. So the candidates who want to get the job in Renault they can apply before the last date. The Renault Rajkot conduct the interview for the recruitment. It offers different posts like Team Leader, Sales Consultant, Accountant and Accounts Assistant. The candidates have the right opportunity to get the job in Renault Rajkot.
Renault Recruitment 2017:
The Renault car showroom situated at Opposite Lotus Arcade, Gondal Road, Rajkot. When they need to candidates for the different posts, it declares the recruitment notification on the official website. Recently, it publishes the recruitment notification of Renault Recruitment 2017 on the official website. It announces the hiring of the number of posts at the different posts. So the interested and eligible candidates go for the interview on the 6th August 2017 and 8th August 2017. To get more information about the Renault Rajkot candidates read the official advertisement.
Eligibility Criteria for Renault Rajkot Recruitment:
Name of the organization: Renault Rajkot
Name of the posts:
- Qualification: Candidates should complete graduate or Diploma in any discipline. Candidates must have 3 – 5-year experience in Auto industry with excellent communication skills, manage, administer and guide the team to achievement the target.
Sales Consultant: Girls/ Boys both eligible
- Qualification: Candidates must complete Graduate/ Diploma in any disciple. And having 2 – 3-year experience in Auto Industry and current, good command in language for better product conversation, good looking, and excellent communication skills.
- Qualification: Candidates should complete B.Com/ M.Com and having 2-year experience, fluency in M.S. Office and Tally ERP and having knowledge of VAT, Commercial Tax, Income Tax, TDS and other statutory requirements will be preferred.
- Qualification: Candidates should complete B.Com/ M.Com and having two-year experience and knowledge in M.S. Office, and other regulatory requirements will be preferred.
Selection process: The selection process based on the interview process.
Pay Scale: As per the norms.
- Interview Date: 6th August 2017 and 8th August 2017
Candidates also apply at the email id at [email protected]