SBI SO Recruitment 2017 for 412 Specialist Officers vacancies apply at www.sbi.co.in:
The state bank of India has announced the notification of SBI SO Recruitment 2017 for 412 Specialist Officers jobs at the official site www.sbi.co.in. Candidates who want to get the job in SBI they submit their application form on before the last date of submission. It is the best job opportunity for applicants to get the government job in banking sector. So candidates who want to apply for SBI SO recruitment they submit their application form on before the last date.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017:
The State Bank of India is known as SBI. It is Government authorized Organization. The SBI’s headquarter located in Mumbai, Maharashtra State. The SBI India contains 13000 branches in all over Country. The SBI is one of the bigger banks in India. Lately, the state bank of India declares the recruitment notification of SBI SO Recruitment 2017 for the job of Specialist Officer on the official site at www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Special Officers Recruitment 2017:
Competitors who find the job in banking sector they have the latest news, that SBI announces recruitment information on the official website at www.sbi.co.in. The SBI announce the hiring of Special Officers among the 412 number of vacant seats. The last date for presenting application form is 22nd October 2017. So eligible candidates can submit their form on the official website.
SBI Recruitment vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria:
Name of the Foundation: State Bank of India
Name of the post: Special Officers
Total job vacancy: There are total 412 posts available
- Assistant Manager: 180 posts
- Developer: 50 posts
- Project Manager: 29 posts
- Business Analyst: 18 posts
- Technical Lead: 12 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed BE/ BTech/ BSc in Engineering, MBA from the government recognized institute or universities.
- Assistant Manager post: 21 years to 30 years
- Developer job: 25 years to 35 years
- Project manager job: 28 years to 40 years
Application Fee: Applicants pay Rs.600/- and SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates pay Rs.100/- through online payment method.
Selection process: SBI first conducts online test and then do personal interview.
- Assistant Manager: Rs.23700 – 42020/-
- Developer: Rs.31705 – 45950/-
- Starting date of submitting online from: 4th October 2017
- Last date of submitting online form: 22nd October 2017
How to apply SBI SO Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates first go to the official site at www.sbi.co.in.
- At the home page click on recruitment tab.
- Download application form and fill with carefully.
- Make the online payment of application fee.
- Get printout for further use.
Official site: www.sbi.co.in