Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 208 Specialist Officer Vacancies apply at www.unionbankofindia.co.in:
The Union Bank of India is declared the recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Officers of the 208 number of seats on the official site at www.unionbankofindia.co.in. The Union Bank of India announces this notification for the various specialist officers such as credit officers, Chartered accountant, statistician, information security officer, Manager (Risk), Assistant Manager (Risk), security officers, etc. So the candidates who interested for this recruitment posts the can apply on before the last date of submission. The application form filling starts on 25th May 2017.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – www.unionbankofindia.co.in:
The UBI is known as the Union Bank of India. It established in 1919 and central head office located at Mumbai. The official site of the Union Bank of India is www.unionbankofindia.co.in. Now, the Union Bank of India contains total 4200 branches in all over the India. More than 5.7 crores people connected with Union Bank of India. All the branches of Union Bank of India are 100% comprised. Here the latest bank job opportunity for the candidates to get the government sector job.
Union Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2017:
The Union Bank of India is declared the recruitment notification for the specialist officers among the 208 number of posts on the official site at www.unionbankofindia.co.in. So the candidates who are eligible for these different positions they may apply on before the last date of submission. The last date of submit application form is 10th June 2017.
Eligibility of the Union Bank Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Union Bank of India
Name of the posts: Specialist Officers
Number of vacancies: For this posts there are total 208 number of jobs available.
- Credit Officer: 150 posts
- Chartered Accountant: 20 Posts
- Statistician: 02 posts
- Information Security Officer: 02 post
- Manager (Risk): 10 posts
- Assistant Manager (Risk): 08 posts
- Security Officer: 16 posts
Job Location: The position located at across India.
- Credit Officer: Age should be between 26 years to 32 years
- Chartered Accountant & Assistant Manager (Risk): Age should be between 21 years to 30 years
- Statistician: Age should be between 25 years to 40 years
- Information Security Officer & Manager (Risk): Age should be between 23 years to 35 years
- Security Officer: Age should be between 21 years to 35 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates who applied for this recruitment they must have pass Bachelor’s / master’s Degree in relevant specialization from any government universities with minimum qualifying marks.
Application Fee: For the general category candidates pay Rs.600/- and for the SC/ ST candidates pay Rs.100/- through the online mode using Net Baking/ Debit Card/ Credit card or Bank Challan.
Selection Process: The selection process based on first than written test and interview process.
- Starting date of submitting application form: 25th May 2017
- Last date for submitting application form: 10th June 2017
- Online application fee payment date: 25th May 2017 to 10th June 2017
How to apply GSSSB Recruitment 2017?
- First candidates visit the official site at www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Then click on recruitment tab.
- Find the link “Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017” and click that.
- Fill all necessary details and submit it.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Official site: www.unionbankofindia.co.in