SSC Stenographer Results 2017, Grade C D Exam Merit List/ Cut off Marks at www.ssc.nic.in:
The Staff Selection Commission is finally declared the SSC Stenographer Result notification SSC Stenographer 2017 of the Grade C & Grad D posts Merit List and Cutoff marks at www.ssc.nic.in. The examination was conducted on the 31st January 2017, Sunday in all over India at the afternoon session. This is the Central Government Job. The result will be declared very soon at the official portal of the Staff Selection Commission at www.ssc.nic.in.
Recently Stenographer Grad c and Grad examination were conduct by the Staff Selection Commission all across the India at the various States. Now the result notification will be declared by the SSC. The result declared very soon at the official site of the Staff Selection Commission. There were large number candidates appeared for this Government Job Examination. For this stenographer Grad C & Grad D post total 1064 number of vacancies are available.
SSC Stenographer Merit List:
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the exam for recruit the Candidates for the post of Grad C & Grad D Stenographer. The purpose of conduct this examination is to check the potential knowledge of the candidate before recruiting them. The examination was conducted on the 31st January 2017, Sunday. Now the result notification released by the SSC. The Answer Key and Cut Off Marks uploaded very soon at the official portal.
The Staff Selection Commission is the Government Organization of the India. The headquarter office is Located in Capital of India, New Delhi. It is also known as Subordinate Services Commission. The SSC was established on the 4th November 1975. The Staff Selection Commission is released a various large number of vacancies in the various posts in all across the India Every Year. There are also a large number of candidates are applied for this various posts and recruit in various Central Government jobs.
To get more detail about the SSC Stenographer Merit List/ Cut Off marks to shown at below.
Name of the Organization: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the post: SSC Stenographer Grad C & Grad D
A number of vacancies: There are total 1064 vacancies available all in India.
Examination Date: The exam was conducted on the 31st January 2017.
Result Date: The result date will be declared very soon at the official site.
Cut Off Marks: The desired candidates must get the minimum Cut Off marks for a recruit this posts as given below.
Expected Cut Off for Grad C
- For General Category: 140-150 marks
- For SC Category: 115-125 marks
- For ST Category: 105-115 marks
- For OBC Category: 122-132 marks
- For Other Category: 105-110 marks
Expected Cut Off for Grad D
- For General Category: 105-115 marks
- For SC Category: 85-95 marks
- For ST Category: 73-83 marks
- For OBC Category: 87-97 marks
- For Other Category: 70-80 marks
How to check SSC Stenographer Result 2017, Grad C and Grad D:
- First visit the official portal of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now on to the home page find the link “SSC Stenographer Gard C & Grad D Result 2017” and click on that.
- Then enter your selected post and Registration Number, Date Of Birth, etc. necessary detail and click on submit button.
- Now the Result and Merit List will be displayed on your screen.
- Save it and take a print out for the future reference.
Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in