RBI syllabus – Question papers – recruitment publishes at www.rbi.org.in:
The Reserve Bank of India has announced the notification of the RBI syllabus and Question papers on the official site at www.rbi.org.in. A few days ago the Reserve Bank of India announced the recruitment notification on the official website for the post of Assistant among the 506 posts. There were a large number of candidates applied for this posts. It is the best opportunity to get the government sector job. The RBI Conduct the grade B examination. So the candidates who want to appear in the written test they can download the Syllabus on the official site.
RBI Syllabus 2016:
The Reserve Bank of India is the Central bank of the India. The Reserve Bank of India is commonly known as the RBI. The RBI established in the year 1935. The primary function of the RBI has involved in response to the changing economic environment. The RBI set up by the recommendations of the Hilton Young Commission. The Reserve Bank of India is the Central Bank of the Country committed with monetary stability, the administration of currency and the supervision of the financial as well as the payments system.
RBI Question Papers 2016:
The RBI has been released the exam syllabus on to the official site. So the candidates who applied for the RBI Assistant post they can download their exam syllabus on to the central portal at www.rbi.org.in. The exam syllabus is important for the candidates because it provides the information about the exam paper. Applicants can get more ideas about the exam paper that which type of question asked. So the candidates who administered for the post they can download their exam syllabus in the pdf format.
RBI Syllabus 2016 download at www.rbi.org.in:
The RBI conduct the written examination in the Hindi and English Language. Exam conduct in the two-part, Part A contain the Objective type questions, and Part B provide descriptive type questions. For that, the RBI publish the exam syllabus and previous years question papers. The candidates download it in the pdf format of all the previous question papers. To get more information about the RBI Recruitment candidates visit the official site.
- Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name of the posts: Assistant post
- Number of Vacancies: There are total 506 number of jobs available.
- Job Category: This is the Central government job.
- Exam Date: Declared very soon
- Post Category: RBI syllabus and Question papers
How to download RBI Syllabus & Question Paper 2016:
- Candidates who applied for the RBI Recruitment posts they first visit the official site at www.rbi.org.in.
- Then on the main page search the link and click on RBI Syllabus 2016.
- Now click on the download button and save the pdf file.
- After getting a printout for the exam preparation.
RBI Syllabus 2016
Official Site: www.rbi.org.in